I was so grateful to be included in a line-up of some of my favorite dancers: Frida Segerdahl, Skye Humphries, Nathan Bugh, Pontus Persson, Lennart Westerlund, Rémy Kouakou Kouame and Sharon Davis. I wish I could have been a student at this event! Although, I am happy to say that I had a great time with all my students who worked so hard, especially in my Cakewalk taster class. I don't know if you know this, but Cakewalk is exhausting. I just found out myself!
Top 5 moments:
- dancing in the Instructor's Cabaret to the beautiful piano stylings of Nathan Bugh
- Lennart's lecture on the Harlem Renaissance
- Hot Sugar Band at the Sunday night party
- Instructor led Big Apple/Jam on Sunday night
- two mind-blowing dances with Mindaugas Bikhauskas